Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Letters to the Principal

During the past few days, I've received numerous very sweet letters from Emerson's wonderful students.  To celebrate my birthday today, I thought I would post some of these feel-good letters!
"Thank you for making the phones. I use my phone for reading. I know you wasted your time so I wanted to give this to you."
"You have a cool car."
"You always work hard for us to do better in school."
"Good luck in your new job."
"I will miss you if you leave but I will still remember you anyway.  Thank you for everything you gave us."
"In 3rd grade I have gotten in trouble alot  and went to see you.  You told me that I am a wonderful girl and not to get in trouble and so far I have followed your orders."
"We are all going to miss you when you go to Madison Elementary School.  But you know Emerson Elementary School is the best!"
"Thanks for the new classes and library."
"Sorry for being absent so much."
"Thank you for going to 6th grade science camp with us!"
"I'm writing this letter to tell you good bye.  I hope you have fun at your new school.  I hope you like the kids there."
"I don't want you to leave Emerson.  You have great assemblies."
"You were always nice to us and you were my favorite principal."
"Thank you for everything and for always educating our brains!"
"We will always Dream, Believe, Achieve for you."
"I hope your new office is great."
"...you have been a fun principal.  I bet the other kids will like you too."
"Are you going to celebrate with us if we got good grades on our CST, or is the new principal?"
"Goodbye, Mr. McCombs.  I'm sorry that you have to go."
"I am very, very, very, very sad that you are leaving. I am going to miss you a lot.  I hope that you like the new school you are going to."
"You are the best principal in the school."
"I am going to remember you in my heart."
"Do you think the other school will be better than Emerson?"
"I hope that nobody gets sent to the principal's office..."
"Mr. McCombs, why do you have to leave this school?"
"I want to thank you for Camp Emerson."
"Thank you for letting us make a garden, Mr. McCombs."
"It stinks that you are going to be a principal at another school!"
"We hope you miss us!"
"You were a good principal for 8 years."
"I hope you will come some other day. I hope you feel the way you feel with us."
"Can you stay for another year?"
"Thank you for the fun year I had."
"It was really sad when you said you are going to a new school next year."
"Be happy. Be strong."
"You did a lot of things for us."
"I hope you love your new school and your new job.  The kids at your new school are lucky to have you as a principal.  When I first came to this school I saw you and knew you were the best principal."
"Why are you going away?"
You can't leave us here in school! You made us have the best teachers."
"I hope you like it there, like you like Emerson."
"I want to know if it is a boy or girl."
"I admire Mr. McCombs.  He gives us awards. He tells kids to work. He checks on us."
"I'll think of you and the funny things you did like put on a dress and a mohawk and a crown on your head. But if I miss you, will you miss me?"
"...you made it nice and peaceful and greener..."
"I remember when you...kissed a pig!"
"I hope you'll be the best principal."
"I love your speeches. I miss you with all my heart."
"I hope someday I will see you at a store or Disneyland or Castle Park."


No comments:

Post a Comment